Ajovarma Oy strives to ensure the accessibility of its websites in accordance with the(306/2019).
This accessibility statement applies to the Ajovarma.fi website.
This website partially meets the requirements of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) level AA. Our non-compliances are specified below.
The content below is inaccessible for the following reasons::
The website is not yet fully compliant.
- There are shortcomings in the use of non-text content (WCAG 1.1.1)
- There are shortcomings in the use of headlines (WCAG 1.3.1)
- There are general shortcomings in the design and programmatic implementation of tables (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Making an appointment using a keyboard or screen reader only may be difficult or even impossible (WCAG 1.3.2, 2.1.1)
- PDF files are not universally accessible (WCAG 1.3.1, 2.4.3, 4.1.2, usability)
- Some buttons, links, and warning texts do not meet the contrast requirements for their background (WCAG 1.4.3)
- Colours are used to highlight content, but there are no programmatic equivalents (WCAG 1.4.1)
- Text magnification larger than 200% makes it difficult to use the main menu and the booking calendar (WCAG 1.4.4)
- Adjusting text spacing may affect readability on lift cards with long titles or body text (WCAG 1.4.12)
- Error messages and feedback are not automatically read to the screen reader (WCAG 3.3.1, 4.1.3)
- In some places, passive buttons are used, so the user is not always offered informative error messages (WCAG 1.3.1, 3.3.1)
- The programmatic implementation of elements does not always correspond to their visual implementation (WCAG 1.3.1)
- The purpose of the elements on the page is not clearly reflected in their programmatic implementation, which may make them difficult to understand with a screen reader (WCAG 1.3.1, 4.1.2)
- Page structures are marked programmatically, but they still have shortcomings (WCAG 1.3.1)
- The main site lacks a jump link directly to the content, and on the appointment pages, the link is not visible to the keyboard user (WCAG 1.3.1, 2.4.7)
- There is no programmatic entry on the active page in the main or side navigation (WCAG 1.3.1)
- For mobile use, the main menu does not work in keyboard mode, and the text equivalents are not informative in screen reader mode (WCAG 1.1.1, 2.1.1)
- The language is incorrectly defined for the different language versions of the service (WCAG 3.1.1)
- There are shortcomings in how links are marked. Links vary in appearance, and links outside the site or links that open files are not marked in the link text. In addition, the mode of navigation is sometimes illogical, depending on the marking method (WCAG 2.4.4., usability)
- Site targeting style may be poorly detected in some elements (WCAG 2.4.7, 1.4.3)
- Page titles are not always unique, or do not always accurately describe the page (WCAG 2.4.2)
- The implementation of accordion elements is incomplete for screen reader and keyboard users (WCAG 4.1.2)
- There are gaps in the quality of the site’s HTML code that may affect the functionality of assistive devices (WCAG 4.1.1)
Efforts will be made to remedy these shortcomings as soon as possible.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 3 September 2020. The statement has been prepared on the basis of an assessment by a third party.
The statement was last revised on 22 September 2020.
Feedback and contact information
Did you notice a lack of accessibility? Let us know, and we’ll do all we can to fix the problem! You can contact us using the online form:
The accessibility of Ajovarma’s services is provided by A-Katsastus Group’s marketing and communications department.
If you notice accessibility problems on our site, please provide feedback to the site administrator in the first instance. It may take up to 14 days to receive a reply. If you are dissatisfied with the reply you receive, or if you do not receive a response within two weeks, you can give feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö (supervisory unit for accessibility)
Exchange +358 295 016 000